Our Bodies, Our JunkBook - 2010
GOOD GOD--YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG . . .
The Association for the Betterment of Sex (A.B.S.) presents Sex: Our Bodies, Our Junk , a radical and invaluable resource for improving your sexual communication--whether you have been in a committed relationship for years, or have just moments ago removed the shrinkwrap from your new Japanese body pillow.
Here are just a few sensual revelations you'll find within these pages:
- The precise location of the female G-spot (latitude and longitude)
- "Going on tour with Midnight Oil" and more outmoded masturbation slang
- Forced perspective and other techniques for visually enhancing the size of your member
- The Top Five pastry-related euphemisms for female genitalia
- How to score big at your next swingers' party, with our crowd-pleasing ambrosia-salad recipe
- Listings of "Don't ask, Don't tell" dry-cleaning services, for freshening up your vinyl fetishwear or adult-sized Tigger costume
- Your first threesome, and how the ancient Mayans predicted it wouldn't go over so hot
Exhaustively researched and fully illustrated, Sex: Our Bodies, Our Junk is a must-read for you, your sexual partner(s), and anyone who wishes there was more to sex than thrashing around for a few seconds and begging for forgiveness.
Publisher: New York : Broadway Books, c2010.
Branch Call Number: 817 SEX
Characteristics: xxiii, 232 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Alternative Title: Association for the Betterment of Sex presents sex
From the critics
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.