How Smart Leaders and Organizations Achieve Outstanding PerformanceBook - 2018
Award-winning business performance improvement and Lean management expert Karen Martin diagnoses a ubiquitous business management and leadership problem--the lack of clarity--and outlines specific actions to dramatically improve organizational performance.
Through her global consulting projects, keynote speeches, and work with thousands of leaders, Karen has seen first-hand how a pervasive lack of clarity strangles business performance and erodes employee engagement. Ambiguity is the corporate default state, a condition so prevalent that "tolerance for ambiguity" has become a clichéd job requirement.
It doesn't have to be this way.
In Clarity First , Karen provides methods and insights for achieving clarity to unleash potential, innovate at higher levels, and solve the problems that matter to deliver outstanding business results. Both a visionary road map and practical guide, this book will help leaders:
* Identify and communicate the organization's true purpose
* Set achievable priorities
* Deliver greater customer value through more efficient processes
* Provide greater transparency about true versus assumed performance
* Build strong problem-solving and critical thinking capabilities throughout the organization
* Develop personal clarity to be a more direct, purposeful, and successful leader
Eliminating ambiguity is the first step for leaders and organizations to achieve strategic goals. Learn how to gain the clarity needed to make better decisions, lead more effectively, and boost organizational performance.
When it comes to leading an outstanding organization, every great leader needs Clarity First .