Fearless At WorkUnknown - 2017/04/07
The winning game plan for channeling fear into world-class performance
Fear comes in all forms, but one thing is always true: Fear is an obstacle to success. Every successful person has overcome fear.
Hailed as "the female Jerry Maguire" by CNN, top sports agent-turned-entrepreneur Molly Fletcher knows all about performing under pressure. Talent, skill, and endurance may be necessary ingredients to athletic achievement, but Fletcher zeroes in on the one common trait that drives elite individuals and teams to unparalleled success: a winning, fearless mindset. Success isn't built in a day, so she guides you to recognize, seize, and shape the small moments that will make the greatest difference.
Filled with play-by-play insights and field-tested strategies―and anchored by inspiring stories from an all-star roster of sports and business leaders―Fearless at Work shows you how to:
* trade your self-defeating attitudes and self-imposed hurdles for a new outlook rooted in a sense of mission and purpose
* defeat toxic thinking, push beyond your comfort zone, embrace new challenges, and achieve your stretch goals
* prepare yourself to seize the moment when opportunity presents itself
* harness the heightened alertness that comes with fear to drive positive outcomes
* shrug off the fear of failure and not worry so much about what other people think, while gaining the confidence that comes from achieving meaningful change
It takes awareness, it takes work, and it takes determination--but in the end, conquering your fear is a choice. It's your choice to become Fearless at Work.