The Essential Guide to WineBook - 2015
The best introductory book on wine to come along in years" ( The Washington Post ) from the creators of the award-winning winefolly.com
Red or white? Cabernet or merlot? Light or bold? What to pair with food? Drinking great wine isn't hard, but finding great wine does require a deeper understanding of the fundamentals.
Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine will help you make sense of it all in a unique infographic wine book. Designed by the creators of WineFolly.com, which has won Wine Blogger of the Year from the International Wine & Spirits Competition, this book combines sleek, modern information design with data visualization and gives readers pragmatic answers to all their wine questions, including:
* Detailed taste profiles of popular and under-the-radar wines.
* A guide to pairing food and wine.
* A wine-region section with detailed maps.
* Practical tips and tricks for serving wine.
* Methods for tasting wine and identifying flavors.
Packed with information and encouragement, Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine will empower your decision-making with practical knowledge and give you confidence at the table.